Wednesday, January 20, 2010

And so it begins........

So after resigning from my job and getting some free time as Charlize fell into a routine I decided to start my own little boutique kids clothes business.
I wanted a name that meant something to me and came up with Mon petit Cherie (meaning my little darling).
I love being able to create wonderful bright and fun clothes for babies and children.
It is still early days but I would love your opinions on some of my creations. I will be posting photos soon. Stay tuned as I will continually add more new creations.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Yes the logo is fabulous! And the name is perfect!!!!
    Can't wait to see the pics of your stuff! What sizes are you doing?? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things are 3-18 months and then others are 6 months to size 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pics! Amelia loves the outfit you made her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I resigned from my job yesterday as well to work for myself... so I can feel how excited you must be to start a new chapter in life!
    Looking forward to your creations - what I've seen so far is gorgeous. Keep up the good work and I'll be back to see your new items and pictures.

    ReplyDelete